- ON, CAN
- Full Time
Number of Positions: 1 Junior Rep, 1 Senior Rep
Location: Company located in Stoney Creek, territory open for discussion
Our client a prominent reseller of leading edge technologies, designed to optimize machine safety and productivity is looking always looking for outstanding individuals to add to their sales team. Sales Representatives are responsible for positioning and selling the
Company's products from leading machine safety, automation and motion control manufacturers. Are you a driven, ambitious go getter that isn't afraid of hard work and competition? If you are we want to hear from you!
Sales Representatives are responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue and gross profit objectives from assigned customer lists and product lines. Sales Reps support and strengthen relationships with existing customers and identify and close new revenue opportunities. Furthermore Sales Reps are responsible for providing insight for new product and/or market opportunities while capturing and maintaining prospect and customer information and generating accurate revenue forecasts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Skilled at selling technical products from leading machine safety, automation and motion control manufacturers.
- Execute a consultative selling approach that effectively positions the organization as a total solutions provider.
- Supporting inside and outside sales in vertical role responsibility
- Product Line champion developing strong relationships with assigned suppliers
- Make customers aware of other product/service lines and technologies offering so as to expand products sold through
cross-selling and bundling efforts.
- Follow up on leads, quotes and orders
- Plan call routines based on customer type.
- Be responsive to customer requests or problems.
- Proactively communicate relevant or important information.
- Engage in joint sales call planning.
- Work collaboratively with the Inside Sales organization to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Follow up on leads, quotes and orders
- Develop relationships with key decision makers.
- Identify and exploit opportunities in which the company can create business value.
- Be "eyes and ears" for the organization in the industry
- Identify new product/market opportunities.
- Solicit input from customers regarding how the company can be of better service.
- Be aware of competitive offerings/threats and report this information to sales management.
- Capturing customer and prospect data, and for providing management with visibility as it relates to sales activities,
opportunities and projected revenues.
- Maintain the customer/prospect data base in Business Contact Manager.
- Identify and qualify opportunities.
- Provide accurate monthly funnel reports and quarterly sales forecasting.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree, preferably in a related industry
- Technical background in electrical, mechanical and/or pneumatic technology required
- For Senior Reps a proven track record in selling electrical, mechanical and/or pneumatic technical products required
- For Junior Reps an aptitude for selling electrical, mechanical and/or pneumatic technical products and educational background in one or more of these fields is required
- Strong desire and skill for initiating and making sales calls
- A winning, positive attitude
- Strong people/interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and committed to continuous learning
- Very proactive and able to work unsupervised and collaboratively within a team
- Able to multi-task effectively and take charge of time-sensitive tasks
- Familiarity with an ERP or Business Contact Management System would be an asset
- Valid driver's license and access to reliable vehicle required
- Ability to work from home office required
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Car allowance
- Appropriate communication technology provided
- Benefits package
Please note that this is not open opportunity at this time.
If you feel you are an outstanding candidate. We are always lookging for great people to add to our winning team! Apply now!
Referrals: Kindly indicate who you were referred by in the application process
We thank all that apply but wish to inform, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings